Operations & Logistics Manager
CDI LLC was founded in 1995, with corporate headquarters in New York City, and office locations in Teterboro, N.J., Atlanta, Annapolis, Philadelphia, Boston, Virginia, and the UK. The firm has been recognized as one of the top IT solution providers in the world, offering clients and businesses of all sizes the most up-to-date hybrid IT technology solutions. CDI continually focuses on achieving client satisfaction by developing and implementing digital solutions that enhance day-to-day workflow processes, and combines the required experience, exceptional talent, quality assurance and stability needed to solve today’s most complex business challenges.
An exciting opportunity to play a key part in the rapid growth of CDI LLC’s international business based in at our Logistics Partners facility in Dublin, Ireland. CDI International IT Limited is looking for an Operations & Logistics Manager to join our team! The role is to manage the day-to-day operations of an ongoing Pan-European deployment of technology for an existing client. The ultimate goal is to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery process of customer orders by engaging with suppliers, customers and internal stake holders. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and excels in a team environment working seamlessly with our Logistics. The Operations & Logistics Manager reports to and escalates unresolved issues to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of customer orders
- Manage EU based relationship with specific client collaborating with CDI US based colleagues.
- Manage and maintain inventory and stock levels of products on behalf of client.
- Co-ordinate and action day to day shipping requests from client.
- Racking and un-racking server appliances prior to shipping, this will include connecting and disconnecting network and power leads.
- Logging configuration details from server appliances.
- Auditing and managing the restocking of returned server appliances.
- Managing stock levels and ordering when necessary.
- Track deliveries to client sites across the EU
- Maintain warehouse facility; including accepting deliveries, booking in, inventory management, scheduling deliveries and maintaining Proof of Deliveries.
- Co-ordinate international deliveries.
- Provide a consistent CDI contact for customer order deliveries.
- Build relationships with CDI’s suppliers and customers.
- Create and distribute customer backlog showing order details and ETA’s.
- Work in conjunction with the CDI Sales teams to ensure successful order deliveries and achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, flexible, and ability to think and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of IT equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Clean Driving License