Sales Operations Executive
CDI LLC was founded in 1995, with corporate headquarters in New York City, and office locations in Teterboro, N.J., Atlanta, Annapolis, Philadelphia, Boston, Virginia, and the UK. The firm has been recognized as one of the top IT solution providers in the world, offering clients and businesses of all sizes the most up-to-date hybrid IT technology solutions. CDI continually focuses on achieving client satisfaction by developing and implementing digital solutions that enhance day-to-day workflow processes, and combines the required experience, exceptional talent, quality assurance and stability needed to solve today’s most complex business challenges.
An exciting opportunity to play a key part in the rapid growth of CDI LLC’s international business based in the UK. CDI International Limited is looking for a Sales Operations Executive to join our team! Ultimate goals are to assist in the achievement of complete customer satisfaction and provide customers with accurate and timely responses to requests for pricing and product information. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and excels in a team environment of open communications and a productive work atmosphere. The Sales Operations Executive reports to and escalates unresolved issues to Sales Operations Management.
- Provide a consistent inside CDI contact for sales and customer service support
- Build strong relationships with CDI’s existing client base
- Increase knowledge of IT industry, products, and trends in the marketplace
- Build and maintain relationships with channel and distribution partners
- Work in conjunction with the CDI Pre-Sales and Outside Sales teams to drive revenue and achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction
- Work with the Sales Operations team to collectively share workload, achieve optimum turnaround time on quotes/ configurations and maintain a spirit of teamwork to ensure mutual success in all endeavours.
- Provide sales and administrative support services to the CDI outside sales team and, through them or on their behalf, to CDI’s customers
- Work with CDI’s manufacturer and distribution partners to configure quote, process and facilitate all relevant product sales
- Obtain and maintain necessary product certifications in order to fulfil your role as sales support for the CDI Pre-Sales and Outside Sales teams. CDI will provide and pay for the necessary training programs and examination fees to enable you to achieve this certification
- Provide internal training and knowledge transfer to other CDI Sales Operations consultants and staff, as requested or necessary
- Assist in the creation and presentation of proposals (RFP, RFI, etc.), as requested or necessary
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, flexible, and ability to think and work independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Happy to work on your own, home based
- High level of customer ethos
- Experience with key CDI vendor registration and pricing systems including but not limited to Cisco, Dell, Juniper, Palo Alto, HPE, Nutanix.
- Experience working with blue chip customers.
- Salesforce experience a plus