DID YOU KNOW… that the AWS Well-Architected Framework helps your organization make the best decisions for your cloud architecture?
By referencing the AWS Well-Architected Framework, cloud architects are able to build the most secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructure possible for their applications. This framework prescribes a consistent approach for the evaluation of AWS architectures, and provides guidance to implement designs that scale with your application needs over time.
So, whether you’re just getting started on AWS, or you’re already in the cloud, the AWS Well Architected Review demonstrates architectural best practices for designing and operating reliable, secure, efficient, and cost-effective systems in the cloud. The framework is based on these five best practice pillars that enable us to review an existing or proposed AWS architecture:
1. Operational Excellence: the ability to operate and monitor systems to deliver business value. Also, continue to improve processes and procedures
2. Security: the ability to protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessment and migration strategies
3. Reliability: the ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues
4. Performance Efficiency: the ability to use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve
5. Cost Optimization: the ability to avoid or eliminate unneeded cost or suboptimal resources
For more information, download our full solution overview.