CDI builds and monitors custom tools for DevSecOps. Partner with us to back your applications with support from certified DevSecOps professionals and innovative security monitoring software. We serve application developers and IT departments for companies in health care, financial services, law, life sciences, insurance, manufacturing, and more.
A Holistic Approach to Security
Security is a crucial element of any commercial software application. DevSecOps is an innovative method that prioritizes security.
The DevSecOps method makes security a part of all application development and operations processes. This method subverts older strategies for security integration that have become more vulnerable and less efficient.
In a typical development cycle without DevSecOps, security is one of the last considerations. The application receives a security solution at the end of the process, which can work until an issue arises.
Security flaws often cause companies to undergo a lengthy detection and resolution process. Meanwhile, new versions of the application arrive due to the efficiency of the development and operations processes. By the time security discovers the problem, there may be multiple updated versions that contain the same flaw.
DevSecOps resolves this issue by making security a part of every stage of the software development lifecycle. A security team collaborates with each department during planning, coding, testing, deployment, and monitoring to institute security measures. The software must pass a security test at the end of each stage before moving on to the next.
Advantages of DevSecOps
The DevSecOps continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline creates numerous advantages by instituting security checkpoints after every development and operations phase:
- Application security: Implementing a security checkpoint at every level mitigates vulnerabilities, leading to a stronger product at launch.
- Development speed and time to market: With a security checkpoint at every stage, you’ll detect and patch flaws faster, expediting the development process and reducing your time to market.
- Customer satisfaction: This thorough security measure will help your business meet delivery deadlines and provide reliable applications that clients trust.
- Compliance assurance: DevSecOps will help your business meet regulatory standards for security implementation and monitoring, preventing violation fees.
- Development costs: Help save your business money by eliminating backtracking and preventing regulatory violations.
DevSecOps From CDI
CDI is among the leading DevSecOps vendors for businesses across industries. We offer DevSecOps services that help software development companies and IT departments modernize their applications and offer a better, safer customer experience.
Our DevSecOps services will connect you with a consultant and an automated security monitoring system. Your consultant will help define security parameters and tailor the automated monitoring tool according to relevant vulnerabilities and compliance requirements. The monitoring tool will analyze the application after each phase and compare it against the security parameters. The DevSecOps system also features authorization and authentication features that control access to your development and operations environments.
As you utilize the DevSecOps resources within development, we’ll analyze security processes to find improvement opportunities. Our management and support teams are available to maximize the benefits you experience from our DevSecOps solutions.
Partner with CDI for DevSecOps consultants and programs that:
- Determine security policies.
- Advise development and operations teams.
- Implement automated security testing software.
- Train employees to interpret the security tool’s findings.
Streamlined Application Security for Numerous Industries
Technological advancements have benefits for businesses across industries. They have also created more avenues for cybersecurity threats. Consequently, there is a need for innovative application security measures in many industries. We have experience providing IT solutions in many industries and can tailor DevSecOps solutions to your needs.
Our DevSecOps tools improve security within programs such as:
- Mobile banking applications
- E-commerce platforms
- Government portals
- Electronic health record systems
- Supply chain management software
- Video streaming platforms
- Point-of-sale systems
- Insurance policy management apps
Connect With CDI
Our DevSecOps resources will optimize your software production and testing processes by implementing security measures at every step. Please contact us to schedule a consultation with our DevSecOps experts.
Contact Us Today
"*" indicates required fields