The advent of public cloud has brought a host of advantages to both IT and business, including a lower cost of innovation, better use of resources and flexible capital expenditure. These are especially true when it comes to crafting a disaster recovery strategy for your enterprise.
CDI understands the new approach to public cloud, and we help you target the right platform so you’re prepared when disaster strikes.
A powerful combination of public cloud and CDI Managed Services in a disaster recovery scenario provides:
- The fastest, least risky path to the public cloud
- A challenge to the conventional way of managing disaster recovery
- Leveraging your people to provide value where it counts the most
- Strong ROI for your business
- Fifty percent of your infrastructure in the cloud within 45 days, with no re-platforming
We deliver a highly secure, cost-effective solution that can transform your disaster recovery paradigm with features that include geographic freedom, reliability, unlimited elasticity, compliance and pre-configured managed resources.