Cloud and Managed Services
Cloud solutions for any service to fit your needs
CDI works as your dedicated team to eliminate the need for admin resources. Three offerings, Core, Advanced, and NextGen, ensure your instance is online, up-to-date with the latest features and security patches, and in alignment with ServiceNow best practices.
- One monthly fee with ability to have constant access to ServiceNow resources
- Dedicated resources that exclusively support your environment
- Fast deployment and lower entry price to start
- Customized solution tailored to your IT infrastructure
- Full data backup and instance redundancy to minimize outages
24×7 Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
Proactive monitoring services to automatically diagnose performance or find issues related to your network through real-time monitoring tools.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and remote support
- Preventive maintenance
- “Co-managed” approach
- Robust toolset included or bring your own tools
- Redundant NOCs
Provides clients with a hosted desktop virtualization solution that simplifies IT manageability and control, while delivering the highest fidelity end-user experience across all devices and networks, anytime and any place.
- Self-service/management and monitoring
- Virtual desktops
- Hosted applications
- Hosted file services
- VPN/public IP services
Delivers rapid cloud-based recovery in the event of an outage, aggressive RTOs and RPOs, highly redundant infrastructure as well as comprehensive and compliant DR planning and testing.
- Granular RTO/RPOs
- Automated recovery, failover, and failback
- Multi-platform/cloud support
- DR Runbook included
Leverage best of breed infrastructure platform to host workloads in geographically diverse data centers, with embedded security and resources to scale your applications as needed.
- Customizable IaaS tailored to your environment
- Flexible licensing options
- Hybrid solutions with AWS/Azure where it makes sense
- Security and compliance requirements met
Offers fast and efficient backup for servers, virtualized environments, remote locations, NAS devices, desktops/laptops/mobile devices and complex applications utilizing secure and compliant data centers.
- Virtual and physical servers supported
- Multiple tiers of backup storage available based on retention policy
- Flexible management options