Hyper-converged Infrastructure is critical in providing the fastest path to cloud optimization by enabling the fastest deployment of infrastructure and applications, the highest application performance and the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
WHY CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE BECOMES REQUIRED:
IT SPENDS 70% OF RESOURCES ON MAINTAINING OPERATIONS
As IT demands are increasing, traditional IT organizations perpetuate silos that create complex and error-prone manual processes to deploy new infrastructure/apps, and to sustain infrastructure around product lifecycles. A complex environment also leads to complex IT support issues.
CDI LLC’s engineered and fully productized solutions eliminate many of the routine, labor intensive, expensive and error-prone tasks that bog down IT.
IT CANNOT RESPOND QUICKLY ENOUGH TO BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
End users and LOBs are circumventing corporate IT in favor of public cloud offerings that are not available internally. This approach adds risk, cost and complexity to the management of each application. Adherence to corporate standards for protection, security and availability are compromised.
CDI LLC’s hyper-converged infrastructure practice and ever-increasing solution sets enable customers to speed deployments and dramatically simplify ongoing operations while improving application performance and availability.
IT NEEDS TO RUN MORE EFFICIENTLY
IT is often seen as a cost center by the business; they need to transform to better show ROI. Customers want to create dynamic pools of shared resources vs. dedicating HW to individual apps. They are also looking for ways to measure utilization and trending to better plan and manage resources.
Hyper-Converged KEY BENEFITS:
- Superior Flexibility: Enables customers to choose the right configuration and expand both server and storage performance and capacity to meet growing workloads with no single point of failure.
- Greater Application and Business Agility: Breakthrough application and copy services enable transformational benefits for applications, including business intelligence agility through real-time analytics and business innovation agility through accelerated dev/test and software development.
- Automation: With Cisco Nexus 9396PX switches, customers can choose to enable Cisco ACI-ready network to take full advantage of application policy-based templates automating the provisioning of network resources, application services, security, segmentation and workload placement.
- Lower TCO: Enable better insights into data-center power, overall environmental monitoring and improved compliance. This provides faster processing cores, space-efficient all-flash array (1/2 a rack), combined with rich data services, which results in 6 – 20 times more effective capacity, data reduction and space-efficient copies. The net result is a smaller data-center footprint, achieving the lowest TCO than traditional storage arrays
BREADTH OF PORTFOLIO:
- Business Continuity and Data Protection: CDI LLC offers a complete portfolio of integrated data protection—from backups and archive to zero data loss and zero down time. Whatever level of protection each business application needs, CDI delivers. Scalable. Low-risk. Fully supported.
- Security and Compliance: CDI LLC solutions’ systems are engineered with security as a fundamental requirement for system functionality and trust, providing a baseline security profile designed to incorporate and serve as a primer for your unique security and compliance requirements.
- Systems Management: With a focus on delivery of intelligent systems management, CDI LLC also provides an extensible API to leading management tools to protect investments in existing management frameworks.