Managed Services Overview
CDI Managed Services (CDIMS) helps companies with the most stringent IT requirements increase operational efficiencies and reduce operational costs by providing proactive managed technology solutions at a fixed monthly rate. CDIMS customers generally show dramatic improvements in technology Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), while reducing operational costs by up to 30%.
- First fixed-fee unlimited support provider bundling proactive network monitoring, maintenance and unlimited support
- Over 1000 servers and 6000 desktops under management
- Complete IT Lifecycle Capable > Design > Build > Manage
- Ranked 29th Most Progressive MSP in the World in 2007
- Selected INC 5000 fastest growing companies in 2009 and 2010
CDI MANAGED IT SERVICES ATLANTA, CHARLOTTE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK AND PHILADELPHIA
CDI Managed Services offices are located in Atlanta, Charlotte, New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia. Call 888-524-3877 to learn more about CDI Managed IT Services.
THE HYBRID CLOUD
Services Enabled By CDI Managed Services Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service
TOP 3 CHALLENGES
- Difficulty of cloud adoption: Businesses demand that IT deliver cost-effective clouds. Yet IT often sticks with old processes, convinced they should keep applications onsite to maintain control and reduce risk. The rise of “shadow IT,” in which users sidestep IT to get quick and cheap resources, shows change is inevitable. CDI Managed Services, a leading Cloud Service Provider, offers easily deployed cloud options for IT to serve the business simply and reassert policies.
- Shifting CAPEX to OPEX: Businesses demand that IT cut costs while increasing service quality and scale. They also seek to convert IT from a capital expenditure to an operational expense to avoid out-year capital expense and depreciation. With CDI Managed Services, having also the advantage of CDI Enterprise Business Solutions, IT now becomes a cloud broker, consuming and tracking cloud resources as a transparent monthly expense.
- Need for choice and agility: IT must keep all options on the table as it tests ways to meet dynamic business requirements. Applications must be ready to move between clouds, on premise or off. As an EMC Cloud Service Provider (CSP), CDIMS delivers consistent choice and agility without lock-in. We require no extensive app code rewrites to change clouds.
Through a single pane of glass monitoring and management platform, CDIMS is able to deliver customizable service levels to our clients. Whether your organization is in need of complete managed services for your entire infrastructure or you require off-hour resources and support, CDIMS can tailor a solution to your needs. Leveraging our IT Operations Platform (powered by Vistara), CDIMS’s Network Operations Center (NOC) resources have a granular view into your environment with the ability to perform the following tasks:
EVENT MANAGEMENT, INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND PROACTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Single pane of glass
- Alert aggregation
- Event correlation layer
- Alert processing enrichment
- Routine and recurring incident remediation
- Runbook development
- Runbook automation
- Application production support
APPLICATION DEPENDENCY VISIBILITY
METRICS, REPORTING AND VISIBILITY
CDI Service Levels Infographic
IT OPERATIONS PLATFORM
As complexity increases in IT operations, the need for a hardened support structure is critical. IT resources and teams are stretched thin to support their environment while also being tasked with projects to innovate the organization. As demand for new applications and platforms arise, a system to support the infrastructure is needed. This is where CDI’s Enterprise Command Center emerges as the single pane of glass resource to monitor and co-manage environments across a large variety of technology stacks and manufacturers.
Is your organization experiencing any of these issues today:
- Not being the “first to know” on major IT outages?
- Freeing up high-end staff from doing first-level incident management – no centralized NOC operations?
- Significant investment in toolsets, but toolsets are disjointed and not integrated?
- Getting visibility and management of “modern IT” (from on premise to cloud in an integrated fashion)
- Lack of consistent and repeatable operations – not enough automation of manual IT operations processes
- Lack application dependency mapping, application monitoring and production support
- Transforming to a “IT-as-a-Service-provider” model
- Identify avenues to reduce IT operational cost
CDI IT Operations Infographic
SOC 2 certified CDI Managed Services operates at the highest level of standards in data security and availability.