As we move into the new wave of innovations in population health management, data analytics and intra-organizational data sharing, healthcare organizations need resilient yet agile infrastructure to handle the rapid pace of change while minimizing costs.
CDI understands that it’s critical for your HIT infrastructure to perform efficiently and flawlessly at all times, so that you can focus on providing the best clinical experience for your patients and clinicians. That’s why so many healthcare organizations trust us to help them solve their ongoing business challenges—from re-platforming and virtualizing new clinical applications, to designing modern software-defined data centers.
We provide reliable, secure and compliant solutions that are designed to suit the specific needs of the healthcare industry:
- Virtualization of mission-critical applications and electronic medical records (EMRs) to improve performance, availability and security
- Systems and storage design for next-generation imaging applications, such as vendor-neutral archives and genomics
- Software-defined networking and security solutions to protect patient data against next-generation threat vectors
- Collaboration and end-user computing solutions to improve clinician productivity and engagement
- Automation and orchestration to lower operational costs and improve service-level objectives
- Adoption of hyper-converged technologies to reduce cost and increase IT agility