Sr. Sales Representative, Finance Cloud & Managed Services
We are currently looking for a Cloud and Managed Services Senior Sales Representative with an emphasis on the Financial Services/Hedge Fund market to join our team!
An experienced Senior Sales Professional (hunter) to sell CDI’s broad suite of Cloud and Managed Services within the Financial Services vertical. The ideal candidate brings 5+ years of experience in the NYC/NJ Market selling Cloud & Managed Services to new CDI clients primarily in the Financial Services marketplace. The candidate will be responsible for: 1) recommending, selling and promoting current offerings such as Infrastructure Management Services, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, VDI-as-a-Service, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, and Managed Hybrid Cloud Solutions 2) taking the lead and working with CDI’s Marketing Department to create focused lead generation campaigns to aid in Cloud and Managed Services pipeline development. This Senior Sales Executive’s responsibilities include targeting and developing new Financial Services clients and selling solutions to assist them in attaining their business objectives.
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge selling Cloud and Managed Services in a Monthly Recurring Revenue model
- Must have existing sales relationships, without contractual restriction, to sell within the NY/NJ Financial Services marketplace
- Knowledgeable in Financial Services industry-specific issues, requirements, and buying habits
- Collaborate with CDI Executive Team on services to be sold into the marketplace based on customer demand or CDI MS determined services
- Work with CDI Executive and Marketing Teams to manage and foster third party sales relationships with entities like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Co-location Providers, etc.
- Work with CDI Executive and Marketing Teams on CDI MS company presentations
- Position reports directly CDI’s NY/NJ Associate Vice President of Managed Services Sales
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Work with assigned pre-sales resources
- Responsible for sales proposals and contracts
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Services and Managed Services in the Financial Services marketplace
- Familiar with Security, Compliance, and Regulatory topics in the Financial Services/Hedge Fund marketplace
- Proven sales track record
- Goal-oriented, highly competitive and possess strong reputation and relationship-building skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Creativity
- Ability to build, cultivate and maintain strong Client Relationships emphasizing Excellence
- Sustain Energy Level
- Strong Negotiation & Prospecting Skills
- Excellent Sales Planning skills and Ability to achieve Sales Goals
- Must be an Independence thinker with motivation for Sales
- Knowledge of Competitive Landscape
There is not a more exciting place to be than where people are shaping the future and improving the way that the world works today. Come join CDI MS and help us help our clients use technology to become the business leaders of the 21st century. At CDI MS, we enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced work environment where offering premier B2B service is the starting point and where personal contribution makes a difference.