Director of Sales – ServiceNow
We are looking for a Director of Sales, ServiceNow, based in the Boston area.
- Development of sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within an assigned geography
- Aggressively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with enterprise accounts
- Manage the success, adoption and growth of existing customers
- Some travel required
The Director of Sales, ServiceNow, is responsible for selling ServiceNow solutions and consulting services to new and existing clients.
As the Director of Sales you will:
- Lead business development efforts outside of core accounts for ServiceNow
- Work with ServiceNow sales teams to identify potential target clients
- Work with CDI core sales team to uncover potential opportunities in existing accounts
- Develop understanding of ServiceNow portfolios and offerings, as well as CDI service offerings with knowledge of our capabilities outside of ServiceNow
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems
- Develop understanding of target client’s buying patterns based on industry knowledge, relationships, prior experience, etc.
- Identify target contacts and relationships within potential clients and conduct initial conversation(s) to explore opportunities
- Qualify opportunities and engage appropriate resources
- Run a disciplined sales pipeline including lead management, qualification, bringing established sales methods to the sales process
- Develop overview materials to support initial meetings/conversation
- Lead preparations for more serious sales meetings and orals for qualified opportunities
- Identify opportunities (sole source/up for bid) and bring it to the business (functional) partners, evaluate opportunity alignment with client strategy
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining “win” themes, aligning messaging with client needs, supporting proposal/orals materials preparation, and participating in oral sessions as appropriate
- Proven track record of success (5+ years) in related business application sales, engaging C-level decision makers
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS applications: Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.
- Strong technical background
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Working with CDI:
- Opportunity to work with top tier sales and technical talent – work with the best, learn from the best, be the best
- Be part of an extremely high growth market opportunity as it relates to multi-cloud deployment and strategies
- Best in class pay and compensation
- Best of both worlds: Entrepreneurial culture, upside and agility – with the sustainability and maturity of process of a 20+ year-old proven company