Data Protection Technical Consultant
Currently we are in need of a Data Protection Technical Consultant to join our company on a full time basis.
Computer Design & Integration (CDI LLC) provides comprehensive and innovative technology infrastructure services that solve complex business challenges. Recognized since 2000 as one of the top 500 IT solution providers in the United States, CDI LLC’s strategic differentiation is its commitment to understanding its clients’ business processes while continuously ensuring the advancement of their corporate strategies with the integration of best-of-breed technology solutions – with a particular focus on highly available data center solutions.
The Storage Technical Consultant is responsible for the delivery and implementation of high-level storage solutions. The individual will contribute to the development and be responsible for the communication and delivery assurance of CDI standards, policies and procedures. The individual will also ensure cost effective and timely delivery of billable engagements that drive CDI product and services. Additionally, they will be required to deliver on complex storage and backup projects with the ability to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years of hands on data protection experience
- Working experience with Dell/EMC Avamar, Data Domain, Networker
- Working experience with Veeam, Commvault, TSM, Rubrik, Cohesity
- Working experience with Recoverpoint, Recoverpoint for VM’s, Zerto
- Familiar with VMware vSphere & Dell EMC VxBlock / HCI solutions
- Design and implementation of data protection solutions
- Overnight and weekend availability may be required as needed
- Motivated, self starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills with the ability to multitask.
- Training and vendor certifications
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Backup Administration experience in at least 1 of the following technologies: Dell/EMC Avamar, Data Domain, Networker, Veeam, Commvault, TSM, Rubrik, Cohesity
- Windows, Linux/Unix experience
- Experience troubleshooting problems
- College degree
- Vendor certifications