DID YOU KNOW… that CDI Helps Upgrade to CUCM 11?
You may have heard that Cisco recently announced end-of-life dates for its Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) 8.5 / 8.6. So, what does that mean if it’s part of your current UC strategy? Don’t worry, Computer Design & Integration LLC (CDI LLC) can help you upgrade to version 11.
CUCM 11 continues to advance the state of the art in mid- and large-size enterprise call control. This release supports evolving Cisco collaboration solutions while adding key functionality:
- Eliminate DLU (endpoint based) licenses and migrate to user based licenses
- Simple and cost effective migration
- Reduced cost on re-up of Cisco support
- Reduce hardware footprint by virtualizing the Cisco Collaboration applications
- Increase high availability functionally
- SIP PSTN
- Immediate ROI on hardware reduction
- VPN-less phone capabilities
- Simplified call routing – reduced administration
- Video endpoints register to CUCM
- New video phones
After July 31, 2017, Cisco will not offer applicable service and support for CUCM 8.5 or 8.6 — cases will not be permitted to be opened, CUCM on unsupported hardware MCS 7800 series will no longer be supported and Cisco Unity Connection will also be affected. Contact your CDI LLC rep today to upgrade to version 11!
We bet there’s a lot you didn’t know about us, so click here to explore some of our many capabilities!