CDI Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in SD-WAN
Leading IT Systems Integrator remains only firm in the world to achieve all VMware Master Services Competencies, along with Cloud Verified
NEW YORK – August 29, 2022 — Award-winning IT systems integrator, CDI (Computer Design & Integration, LLC), today announced that it has successfully achieved a SD-WAN VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that CDI is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“CDI and VMware have experienced nearly 25-years of joint success,” said Will Huber, Chief Technology Officer, CDI. “We were the first and only partner to achieve all Master Services Competencies and VMware’s Cloud Verified credential when we achieved our seventh MSC last year. Adding the new SD-WAN competency demonstrates to clients around the world that our capabilities with VMware are endless. We are now able to show we can successfully design, deploy, and manage VMware SD-WAN solutions.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize CDI for achieving the SD-WAN Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like CDI are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Tracy-Ann Palmer, vice president of partner experience, programs and investments, VMware. “We value CDI as a VMware partner and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in eight core business areas. A Master Services Competency in SD WAN designates expertise to successfully design, deploy and manage VMware SD-WAN solutions. This competency validates deep understanding of SD-WAN core fundamentals and proficiency in complex SD-WAN – Design, Implementation and Lifecycle Service Orchestration methodologies.
VMware partners can also achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
- VMware Cloud Foundation – Demonstrates expertise in designing and deploying the complete Cloud Foundation stack, including SDCC Manager, computing, HCI, networking and cloud management and automation.
VMware Partner Connect is VMware’s singular, unified, global partner program that rewards partners for the totality of their achievements and capabilities to accelerate growth. Partner Connect aligns to today’s cloud, services, and solutions-centric business models to help partners drive better business performance and profitability today while transforming their businesses for tomorrow.
To learn more about the CDI and VMware partnership, or to contact a representative, visit cdillc.com/partner/vmware.
About CDI (Computer Design & Integration LLC):
Founded in 1995, CDI has corporate headquarters in New York City and office locations in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Ireland, and the UK. The firm has been recognized as one of the top IT solutions providers in the world, offering clients and businesses of all sizes the most up-to-date hybrid IT technology solutions. CDI continually focuses on achieving client satisfaction by developing and implementing digital solutions that enhance day-to-day workflow processes, and combines the required experience, exceptional talent, quality assurance, and stability needed to solve today’s most complex business challenges.
For more information, visit cdillc.com or email [email protected]. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
# # #
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.