Sr. Solutions Architect
We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team in Atlanta!
Computer Design & Integration Southeast (CDI Southeast) provides data center infrastructure design, integration and support for businesses’ evolving needs while simplifying complex information technologies. The company offers advanced technology strategies with a particular focus on highly available data center solutions. CDI Southeast is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Carolinas by Business North Carolina and ranked as the #1 fastest growing company in Charlotte by Charlotte Business Journal’s 2014 Fast 50.
This role is a technical individual responsible for the translation of customer’s business and technical imperatives into solution sales campaigns that are consistent with CDI’s strategic business focus. Critical to success is the ability to apply the proper Industry related technical acumen, relationship development, and consultative selling skills.
Working in conjunction with the CDI Sales Reps, an SA evangelizes CDI’s and strategic manufacturer partner offerings (EMC, Cisco & VMware) and expertise to objectively address customer needs in an effort to become their trusted advisor.
Must have in depth knowledge and experience in one of two areas.
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Converged Infrastructure
- Uses knowledge of technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on value of proposed technologies.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery and quality of presales Technology Solutions deliverables within the domain of the account which may include items such as configurations, architectural diagrams (Visio’s), and proposal inputs (Assessment data, Power calculators, etc).
- Ensures that proposed solutions are implemented to meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter.
- Ability to work with Project Management office to scope and deliver CDI Professional Services Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional Certifications desired for EMC TA, Cisco CCNP/CCIE or VMware VCP/VCAP.