ServiceNow Delivery Consultant
CDI is hiring a highly technical ServiceNow consultant to help our customers implement or enhance existing ServiceNow environments.
Responsibilities for ServiceNow Delivery Consultant include:
- Gather requirements and design ServiceNow solutions for new implementations, enhancements to existing implementations, systems integrations, and process automation.
- Act as a key member and/or leader of the overall project implementation/development team.
- Development activities include creation, customization and modification of application fields, form design, business rules, workflows, client scripts, user roles and groups, access controls, and more on the various system applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog, etc.
- Develop integrations to client IT Operations Management tools using ServiceNow workflows, scripting, and web services/REST APIs as required.
- Lead workshops to gather business/technical requirements.
- Consult customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
- Coordinate release planning and implementations.
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement ITIL processes, ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within the ServiceNow platform.
- Prepare all technology related client facing and internal deliverables.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance and support of the CDI MSP ServiceNow platform and solution offerings.
- As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will mentor and assist in the enablement and career development of junior staff.
- Highly organized, with strong communication, and consultative experience and skills.
- Ability to work in high-profile, potentially stressful customer environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written form.