Senior Sales Representative – SLED Cloud and MS
We are currently looking for a Cloud and Managed Services Senior Sales Representative with an emphasis on the State & Local Government and Education (SLED) market to join our team!
CDI Managed Services (CDI MS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Computer Design & Integration (CDI LLC), helps companies with the most stringent IT requirements to increase operational efficiencies and reduce operational expenses by providing proactive managed technology solutions at a fixed monthly rate. CDI Managed Services’ customers show dramatic improvements in essential technology-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while typically reducing operational costs by up to 30%. CDI Manages Services is headquartered in Roswell, Georgia with office locations in Charlotte, New York City and Parsippany (NJ).
Looking for an experienced Senior Sales Professional (hunter) to sell CDI’s broad suite of Cloud and Managed Services within the SLED vertical. The ideal candidate brings 5+ years of experience in the NYC/NJ Market selling Cloud & Managed Services to new CDI clients primarily in the SLED marketplace. The candidate will be responsible for: 1) recommending, selling and promoting current offerings such as Infrastructure Management Services, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, VDI-as-a-Service, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, and Managed Hybrid Cloud Solutions 2) taking the lead and working with CDI’s Marketing Department to create focused lead generation campaigns to aid in Cloud and Managed Services pipeline development. This Senior Sales Executive’s responsibilities include targeting and developing new SLED clients and selling solutions to assist them in attaining their business objectives.
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge selling Cloud and Managed Services in a Monthly Recurring Revenue model.
- Must have existing sales relationships, without contractual restriction, to sell within the NY/NJ SLED marketplace.
- Well-versed in the SLED procurement process landscape.
- Knowledgeable in SLED industry-specific issues, requirements, and buying habits.
- Collaborate with CDI Executive Team on services to be sold into the marketplace based on customer demand or CDI MS determined services.
- Work with CDI Executive and Marketing Teams to manage and foster third party sales relationships with entities like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Colocation Providers, etc.
- Work with CDI Executive and Marketing Teams on CDI MS company presentations.
- Position reports directly CDI’s NY/NJ Associate Vice President of Managed Services Sales
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work with assigned pre-sales resources.
- Responsible for sales proposals and contracts.
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud Services and Managed Services in the SLED marketplace.
- Proven sales track record.
- Goal-oriented, highly competitive and possess strong reputation and relationship-building skills.
Skills and Qualifications
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Knowledge of Competitive Landscape.
CDI MS offers a competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes its employees. The benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Holidays
- Sales Compensation Commensurate with Performance
There is not a more exciting place to be than where people are shaping the future and improving the way that the world works today. Come join CDI MS and help us help our clients use technology to become the business leaders of the 21st century. At CDI MS, we enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced work environment where offering premier B2B service is the starting point and where personal contribution makes a difference.