Server & Desktop Management
Proactive Monitoring Leads to Rapid Response
Our culture of instant gratification puts tremendous stress on server and desktop infrastructure. Any business that relies on its data center for critical operations of enterprise applications, e-mail, web sites—and more—must have a robust 24x7x365 monitoring and management platform and remediation plan. The reality is this is often an afterthought for resource-strapped organizations of all sizes. Likewise, excessive downtime for desktop devices can be detrimental to productivity.
With CDI’s Server & Desktop Management Services, organizations can entrust these critical services to experts with years of expertise and powered by redundant network operations centers (NOCs) in Atlanta and Teterboro, N.J. Our team provides 24x7 monitoring and management of servers and desktops.
CDI Server & Desktop Management provides:
- Assessment of existing management policies and processes
- Options for preventive maintenance including patches, service packs and defragmentation for servers, notebooks and desktops (“Wintel” and Apple Macintosh)
- Distribution of new applications and operating systems
- Powerful remote monitoring systems, along with custom monitoring dashboards and client portals
- Flexible alerting and shift management capabilities based on different severity levels and fault thresholds
- Automated self-healing scripts
- Real-time inventory of hardware and software licenses
- Remote remediation, with onsite dispatch options
Why CDI Server & Desktop Management?
CDI services decrease the opportunity for security breaches and downtime, and help keep software licenses in compliance. CDI Managed Services are not one-size-fits all. CDI offerings can pick up beyond and enhance the traditional 8-to-5 coverage provided by the strained staffs of today’s in-house IT organizations. Our team will assess an organization’s unique requirements and structure our services to meet specific needs, including fixed-fee, per-user or per-seat options.
CDI Managed Services can increase operational efficiencies and reduce operational costs by up to 30 percent. The portfolio covers the entire technology management lifecycle—from assessment to design to deployment to documentation to ongoing support. The CDI Managed Services team has been ranked among the world’s most progressive Managed Service Providers (MSPs). The company manages 1000’s of devices and end users.