Data Center Solutions Architect
Currently we are in need of an enterprise Data Center Solutions Architect to join our team!
We are currently looking for a seasoned enterprise Data Center Solutions Architect to join our team! This person must have 5+ years of experience providing technical and/or business consultative leadership during the pre-sales cycle. The candidate will be responsible for providing deep technical expertise on current and next generation Server, Storage, Virtualization and Cloud Solutions, and is expected to have extensive knowledge of, and experience with, a range of technologies, including: Microsoft, Core Storage, SAN, Backup & Recovery, Archive, Disaster Recovery, and Server Virtualization. The candidate will also be responsible for defining the customer requirements, delivering the proposed technical architectural designs, demonstrating solutions, leveraging vendor relationships and tools, and defining associated professional services.
- 5+ years technical experience with Server, Storage, Virtualization and Cloud Technologies and Tools
- Enterprise experience with Microsoft and VMware solutions (Design, migration and implementation)
- Experience in architecture leadership that brings together and integrates solutions across multiple vendors
- 5+ years acting as a consultant for clients, advising on technical solutions and participating in pre-sales and solution development.
- Familiar with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. Converged or BYO for storage, compute, network) and Private cloud architecture for resiliency
- Cloud architecture management and Orchestration integration
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and assist others in understanding them as well.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and provide internal training
- Ability to understand customer needs, define requirements, and design solutions
- Ability to develop and present architectural recommendations and implementation/ assessment services
- Expertise with Vendor Configuration Tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Extensive experience with Visio and PowerPoint
- Strong Technical Aptitude
- Provide technical leadership assuring quality, maximizing team output
There is no more exciting place to be than where people are shaping the future and improving the way that the world works today. Come and join CDI and help us help our clients use technology to become the business leaders of the 21st century. At CDI, we enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced work environment where offering premier B2B service is the starting point and where personal contribution makes a difference.