Cloud-enabled Backup & Disaster Recovery
Protect Valuable Data from Systems Failures, Theft or Natural Disasters
Every IT organization knows local data backups with a solid off-site rotation are important to protect critical applications and data in the event of hardware failures and disasters. But is your backup solution really good enough? In today’s demanding IT environment, where recovery point and timeframe objectives are shrinking faster than IT budgets, it can be difficult to meet expectations. Disaster planning and the corresponding technical requirements can be daunting. Let CDI’s Backup & Disaster Recovery service alleviate this burden with a world-class, end-to-end data protection and disaster recovery solution.
CDI’s Backup & Disaster Recovery service offers:
- Frequent local backups in near real-time
- Local standby server capabilities for rapid recovery of failed servers
- Off-site backups of block-level data to the CDI Cloud infrastructure in one of two secure locations (Atlanta and Secaucus, N.J.)
- Recoverability in in the CDI Cloud, in the event of a total site disaster (such as Hurricane Irene flooding)
- Recovery point objectives (RPOs) of 15 minutes or less
- Recovery time objectives (RTOs) of two hours or less
- Bare-metal restorations to dissimilar hardware
- Maintenance of multiple restore points
- Support for advanced restoration options including file and folder restorations, and Microsoft message and mailbox recovery
Why CDI Backup & Disaster Recovery?
CDI Backup & Disaster Recovery Services can help an organization migrate away from a tape-based strategy to a disk and cloud-based solution that supports more frequent recovery points and much faster recovery times.
The CDI Cloud was built with industrial-strength security and infrastructure technologies from Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, EMC and VMware. The data centers are SAS-70 Type II certified; they offer state-of-the-art heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) and physical security options. The CDI Cloud supports a minimum of N+1 redundancy, dual power grids and multiple telecommunications carriers with redundant facilities.
CDI Managed Services can increase operational efficiencies and reduce operational costs by up to 30 percent. The portfolio covers the entire IT management lifecycle—from assessment to design to deployment to documentation to ongoing support. The CDI Managed Services team ranks among the world’s most progressive Managed Service Providers (MSPs). The company manages 1000’s of devices and end users.