Cloud Computing & Managed Hosting
Expanded Infrastructure Without the Capital Expense
Cloud computing services let organizations of all sizes scale to add servers and IT infrastructure capacity as their computing needs require, without straining their capital budgets. Cloud computing resources are billed on a subscription basis, so they can be considered part of a business’s operational expenses.
CDI Cloud Computing & Managed Hosting draws on close to two decades of expertise in implementing and managing complex data centers for high-profile clients in demanding industries such as financial services and healthcare. Our team can assess which cloud services are the best fit for an organization, marry our cloud services with existing on-site infrastructure to create a seamless hybrid cloud computing solution, and monitor and manage the entire end-to-end solution.
CDI Cloud services feature:
- Infrastructure as a service (aka IaaS), which expands computing capacity quickly through managed virtual machines and expandable storage
- Backup and disaster recovery services that combine local standby server capabilities with replication and recoverability options within the CDI Cloud
- Managed anti-virus and anti-spam offerings that are updated continuously to keep ahead of the latest cyber-security threats
Why CDI Cloud Services?
CDI offers cloud data center locations in Atlanta and Secaucus, N.J., built with rigorous attention to security, reliability and performance. These data centers are SAS-70 Type II certified, which should satisfy the rigorous service requirements of financial services and healthcare organizations. Highlights include:
- Industrial-strength infrastructure technologies from Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, EMC and VMware
- State-of-the-art heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) options and backup generators— all adding up a minimum of N+1 redundancy
- Dual power grids that can be equipped with alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) power as required
- Multiple telecommunications carriers with redundant facilities
- 24x7 staffing by certified system, storage and network teams
- Security cameras, biometric hand geometry readers and locked cabinets
- Seismic, flood, fire-detection and suppression systems
- Advanced border gateway protocol (BGP) and load balancing techniques