DID YOU KNOW… that CDI Provides Cloud Readiness Assessments?
Hybrid Cloud Automation Framework (HCAF) empowers IT to build agile services. A CDI cloud readiness assessment can help analyze and identify the technical and financial metrics necessary to determine if your application is ready for the cloud.
- HCAF applies a unique methodology that helps clients plan, deliver, optimize and manage their environments in an automated and orchestrated manner. It’s designed to assist in all aspects of modern cloud-based IT engineering projects including: ITSM, ITOM, BPM/BPA, financial management and CMDB automation.
- Flexible starting point and components are available depending on customer IT maturity level and choice of industry-leading technologies for: automation/orchestration, cloud transformation, life cycle management, IT financial management and security and compliance.
- Plan, deliver, operate, optimize and manage your infrastructure in an orchestrated manner.
- Define achievable service level agreements (SLA) and service level objectives (SLO).
- Build and maintain a comprehensive service portfolio.
- Manage service blueprints effortlessly.