Account Generation Specialist
We are currently looking for a talented and competitive Account Generation Specialist to join our Inside Sales Team!
Established over 20 years ago, Computer Design & Integration (CDI LLC) provides next-gen technology that solves real world business problems. With a focus on innovation, we offer a fast-paced work environment surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry!
Our employees implement solutions for enterprise-level companies that span a variety of industries. We’re dedicated to providing our team members with a diverse and inclusive corporate culture packed with offsite training, a multi-million dollar hands-on demo lab, team-building activities, a competitive fantasy football league and a ton of company-wide events – which have included personalities such as Jack Welch, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Colin Powell, Dan Marino, and Derek Jeter.
Through our top-tier partnerships like AWS, ServiceNow, Cisco, Dell EMC, Pure Storage, and VMware, we’re dedicated to advise, transform and run customer environments through CDI’s Hybrid Cloud Automation Framework. Our focus on public/private/hybrid cloud, DevOps, and automation and orchestration continues to advance our mission of challenging conventionality.
At CDI, we enable new thinking. We believe in a collaborative and dynamic environment that embraces working hard and playing hard. We like to win and we want you to win with us. And if we lose? It’s just an opportunity to get better for the next game.
Are you excited yet?
The Account Generation Specialist primary function is to discover and qualify new sales opportunities by continuously cultivating leads through a high-volume of prospecting and marketing activities. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Great opportunity to be a key team player generating new customer leads!
Major Performance Objectives
Outbound Prospecting – Drive outbound prospecting through call volume and email activity.
Appointment Setting – Close prospecting activity by setting appointments for Sales Team, seminars, marketing events and campaigns.
Record Keeping – Document all prospecting activity in company system of record.
The Account Generation Specialist is driven to succeed, has extraordinary communication and listening skills, and builds upon their previous knowledge and experience quickly.
DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Discover new sales opportunities through prospecting efforts.
- Follow-up with prospects from marketing events and campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities or referrals within existing customer base.
- Determine needs and show value to obtain sales appointments.
- Meet individual, team and company goals to drive team appointment and revenue goals.
- Provide constructive input during marketing and sales meetings.
- Participate in business development functions as required.
- Make cold calls daily (130+) and send introduction emails to prospective clients.
- Set (3+) appointments monthly for Sales Representatives.
- Record activity notes and opportunities in the CRM/list service system.
- Update status reports and submit timely as required.
- Attend trade shows and group sales functions as required.
- Strong phone presence and high volume dialing experience.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments as directed.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
CDI MS offers a competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes its employees. The compensation and benefits package includes:
- Full-Time Position
- Competitive Base Salary and Tiered Commission Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Holidays
There is not a more exciting place to be than where people are shaping the future and improving the way that the world works today. Come join CDI MS and help us help our clients use technology to become the business leaders of the 21st century. At CDI MS, we enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced work environment where offering premier B2B service is the starting point and where personal contribution makes a difference.